商务英语辅导:中级口语训练第10课-重订计划安排

全国等级考试资料网 2023-04-11 17:47:35 62

“商务英语口语”适合已掌握英语基本语法和常用词汇的商务人士,或者是英语水平较高,但口语水平较差人士。将和外商谈生意时可能碰到的情况一网打尽,内容包括迎接客户、如何招待客户、推销产品、陪客户参观工厂、解决纠纷、顺利签约、完成交易、国外出差、订机票、旅店、途中处理突发事件等最常用的商务术语与词汇以及贸易实务常识、欧美国情、基本礼仪,让学员成为博闻多礼,潜力无限的经理人才。

Unit 10 Rescheduling plans and arrangements重新排行程和计划

MR. SMITH: Edward, I’ m sorry.
史密斯先生:爱德华, 对不起。

I’ m afraid I’ ll have to cancel our meeting tomorrow.
恐怕我要取消我们明天的会议。

EDWARD GREEN: That’ s no problem.
爱德华.格林:没问题。

Shall we postpone it until later in the week?
那延后到本周晚些时候?

MR. SMITH: No, I’ m afraid I’ m not postponing our meeting.
史密斯先生:不,我不是说要延期。

I’ m canceling it.
我是要取消。

EDWARD GREEN: We need to sign the contract and complete the deal, don’ t we?
爱德华.格林:我们还是要签合同,完成这次交易,对吧?

Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?

MR. SMITH: No, not for me, but perhaps there’ s a problem for you.
史密斯先生:没有,我没有问题,但你可能会有问题。

I’ m afraid Big Boss won’ t be in the catalogue.
恐怕"大老板"不会出现在我们的目录里。

EDWARD GREEN: Are we too late for the printer’ s deadline?
爱德华.格林:我们赶不及印刷商的最后期限了吗?

MR. SMITH: No. That’ s not the point.
史密斯先生:不。这不是问题。

I’ m not going to use Big Boss.
我不准备用"大老板"。

I’ m going to use another product.
我要用另外一个产品。

EDWARD GREEN: I don’ t understand.
爱德华.格林:我不明白。

MR. SMITH: Well, listen. Then you will understand.
史密斯先生:嗯,听着。你就会明白的。

This is a new product from J.K Toys.
这是来自 J.K.玩具公司的一款新产品。

It’ s called Dealer Dan.
名字叫"商人丹"。

DEALER DAN: "Hi, this is Dealer Dan.
"商人丹": "你好,我是’商人丹’。

I’ m the best thing on the voice-activated toy market."
我是声动玩具市场最棒的玩具"。

MR. SMITH: Edward, are you still there?
史密斯先生:爱德华, 你在听吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
爱德华.格林:是的。

MR. SMITH: Good, isn’ t he?
史密斯先生:很好,对吧?

EDWARD GREEN: You say he’ s called Dealer Dan.
爱德华.格林:你说,他叫做"商人丹"。

MR. SMITH: Yes. He arrived yesterday afternoon.
史密斯先生:是的。昨天下午到的。

The head of marketing from J.K Toys introduced us.
J.K.玩具公司的市场营销主管给我们做的介绍。

They’ ll launch him on January 20th.
他们将在1月20日推出这款产品。

EDWARD GREEN: What! Is Dealer Dan solar powered?
爱德华.格林:什么! 太阳能的"商人丹"?

MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:是的。

EDWARD GREEN: And voice-activated?
爱德华.格林:声动的?

MR. SMITH: Yes. It’ s the same technology...but cheaper.
史密斯先生:是的。是同样的技术 ……但更便宜。

I think Dealer Dan would just like to say bye-bye.
我想,"商人丹"要跟你说再见了。

DEALER DAN: Bye-bye.
"商人丹":再见。

EDWARD GREEN: I don’ t understand...
爱德华.格林:我不明白……

DEALER DAN: If you can’ t stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
"商人丹":如果你受不了热,就离开厨房。

GERALDINE: I’ m afraid Mr. Peter is running a bit behind schedule but he won’ t be long. Thank you.
杰拉尔丁:恐怕,皮特先生有点落后了,但他会很快赶上来的。谢谢。

EDWARD GREEN: Have you seen Don?
爱德华.格林:见到堂了吗?

GERALDINE: He’ s in the boardroom in a meeting.
杰拉尔丁:他在会议室开会。

EDWARD GREEN: Something important has come up.
爱德华.格林:发生了重要的事情。

I need to talk to him.
我得跟他谈谈。

GERALDINE: He’ s with Mr. Reiley.
杰拉尔丁:他和莱利先生一起。

GERALDINE: Go on.
杰拉尔丁:去吧。

DON BRADLEY: We’ ll get some examples of the display materials to you and there will also be a point of sale video of the product.
堂.布拉德利:我们会给你一些演示材料,还有现场销售视频。

Come in.
进来。

EDWARD GREEN: Don, Mr. Reiley. Sorry to interrupt.
爱德华.格林堂:莱利先生。抱歉打搅了。

Something important has come up.
发生了重要的事情。

Can you spare a minute?
你能挤一分钟的时间吗?

DON BRADLEY: Can it wait? I’ ll be through in ten minutes.
堂.布拉德利:能等一下吗?10分钟就完了。

EDWARD GREEN: Not really.
爱德华.格林:不能。

DON BRADLEY: Okay. I’ m sorry. Do you mind if I deal with this?
堂.布拉德利:好的。对不起。我先处理这件事,你不介意吧?

EDWARD GREEN: I think we’ ve got a problem.
爱德华.格林:我想我们有麻烦了。

I have just talked to Mr. Smith on the phone.
我刚刚同史密斯先生通过话。

The catalogue deal is off. J.K. Toys are launching Dealer Dan.
目录的事取消了。J.K.玩具公司即将推出"商人丹"。

DON BRADLEY: Who the hell is Dealer Dan?
堂.布拉德利:"商人丹"到底是什么玩意?

CLIVE HARRIS: Let’ s get this straight.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们开门见山。

You think we’ ll meet these targets.
你认为我们要满足这些目标。

DEREK JONES: Yes, I do.
德里克.琼斯:是的。

But we’ ll need to either increase overtime or take on some causal staff...
我们要么加班加点要么雇佣临时工……

DON BRADLEY: Do you mind if I butt in?
堂.布拉德利:我插句嘴,不介意吧?

CLIVE HARRIS: Not at all. What’ s the matter?
克莱夫.哈里斯:不介意。什么事?

DON BRADLEY: I think we need to talk.
堂.布拉德利:我们要谈一下。

Something very important has come up.
发生了很重要的事。


JENNY ROSS: Do you know where Don is?
詹妮.罗斯:你知道堂在哪儿吗?

I thought he was in a meeting with a client.
我想他在和客户开会。

GERALDINE: He was. But he cut the meeting short.
杰拉尔丁:他本来是在开会。但提前结束了。

相关资料

相关阅读