201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences. 我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations. 这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion. 你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period. 我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
205 When the grace period expires, the contract is annulled 当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
206 I don’t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable. 不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
207 I hope no questions about the terms. 我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained. 重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
209 I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. 我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
210 I hope this will lead to further business between us. 我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
相关资料
|