第一句:Susan, could you introduce me to the Manager?
苏珊,你能把我介绍给经理吗?
A: Susan, could you introduce me to the Manager?
苏珊,你能把我介绍给经理吗?
B: Of course.
好的。
A: Thank you.
谢谢。
第二句:Mr. Green, let me introduce you to Peter.
格林先生,让我来介绍彼得。
A: Mr. Green, let me introduce you to Peter.
格林先生,让我来介绍彼得。
B: Hello, Peter.
你好,彼得。
C: Mr. Green, I am the new check in your department.
格林先生,我是贵部门的新职员。
B: Nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你。
其他表达法:
I haven't met your Managing Director yet.
我还没有见到你们的总裁。
I don't know anyone here. You'll have to introduce me.
这里的人我都不认识。您得给我作介绍。
愉快的握手是坚定有力的,这能体现你的信心和热情,但不宜太用力且时间不宜过长,几秒钟即可。
相关资料
|