BEC商务英语中级口语练习:组织客户会议

全国等级考试资料网 2023-02-16 16:55:53 60

Ⅰ.核心学习:商务英语与组织客户会议

Billy: Let me tell you the agenda for today’s lesson.

比利:让我来告诉你今天课程的安排。Michael: "Agenda", what’s that?

迈克尔:“安排”是什么?

Billy: The agenda is the schedule.

比利:安排就是一个时间表。

Michael: Teach on.

迈克尔:继续说。

Billy: First we will lean how to organize a client meeting, then we will learn some more business English.

比利:首先,我们要学习怎样组织一次客户会议,然后,我们要学习更多的商务英语。

Michael: I can’t wait to learn more Business English.

迈克尔:学习更多的商务英语,太好了,我都等不及了。

Billy: Your boss can’t wait either.

比利:你的老板也等不及了。

Ⅱ.单词简析

1) Agenda : trip schedule, list of activities

议程

ex:My trip agenda includes a conference in Paris and a meeting in London.

我的旅行议程包括在巴黎参加一个会议和在一个伦敦会晤。

2) Client : customers, accounts

客户

ex:My company is getting many new clients.

我们公司的新客户越来越多。

3) Contact info : phone numbers, e-mails

联系方法

ex:Make sure to leave your contact info before you go.

你一定要在你走之前留下你的联系方法。

4) Reservation : to book, order

预定

ex:My secretary made hotel reservations for all of our clients. She got their contact info from my Rolodex.

我的秘书已经为我们所有的客户预定了旅馆房间。她是通过我的客户联系单和他们取得联系的。

5) Rolodex : a list of client’s phone number and contact info

客户联系单

ex:My Rolodex has many important phone numbers in it.

我的客户联系单记录了许多重要的电话号码。

Ⅲ.课文篇

Organizing a client meeting

1) Use your Rolodex to get the clients’ contact info.

2) Send them invitations.

3) Find a quality hotel to put them up in.

4) Write clear agendas for meetings and other activities.

5) The client is always right.

如何组织一个客户会议

1) 从客户联系单中了解客户的联系方法。

2) 向客户发出邀请。

3) 为客户找一家上档次的饭店,让他们在那里住宿。

4) 提供一张清晰的关于会议议程以及其它活动的时间表。

5) 客户永远是正确的。

Ⅳ.对话篇

Gordon: Hello, Beth, please invite all our clients to the conference next month.

戈登:嗨,贝思,请你邀请我们所有的客户参加下个月的会议。

Beth: How should I get their contact info?

贝思:我怎样才能知道他们的联系方法呢?

Gordon: Get the clients’ contact info from my Rolodex.

戈登:从我的客户联系单中找他们的联系方法。

Beth: Where should I put them up?

贝思:让客户在哪里住宿呢?

Gordon: How about the Holiday Inn?

戈登:假日酒店怎么样?

Beth: The clients like the Hilton more.

贝思:客户更喜欢希尔顿饭店。

Gordon: Well, the client is always right.

戈登:好吧,客户永远是正确的。

Beth: What else would I prepare, Sir?

贝思:还有什么要我准备的,先生?

Gordon: Please print out the meeting agenda for me to look over.

戈登:打印一份会议的议程表给我看看。

Beth: Certainly.

贝思:好的。

Gordon: And make sure to return my Rolodex to my desk when you are done with it.

戈登:你用完客户联系单之后,把它放回到我的桌上。

Beth: Of course. I’m on it.

贝思:当然,我会这么做的。

相关资料

相关阅读