2017年BEC商务英语高级考试口语指导(7)

全国等级考试资料网 2022-09-04 00:03:04 39

181 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。

182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。

185 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

186 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

187 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad. 这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

188 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

189 Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

190 No wonder you’re so experienced.

怪不得你这么有经验。

191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

193 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什幺时候洽谈生意?

194 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

195 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

196 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

198 I’ve read about it, but I’d like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

199 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。

200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

201 I’d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我很想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

207 I’d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

209 We had expected much lower prices.

我们希望报价再低一些。

210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

相关资料

相关阅读