大学英语六级翻译常考语法点总结及范例解析(12)

全国等级考试资料网 2019-04-09 13:29:57 233

  十二、状语从句

  1) _______________(不管我们谈论什么), Jim brings polities into the discussion.

  2) _______________(不管哪一方获胜), I shall be satisfied.

  3) _______________(不管观众中的一些人如何使劲地难为他), the comedian always had a quick, sharp reply.

  4) We climbed high _______________(这样我们就可以看到更好的风景).

  5) The problem so very complicated _______________(花了我们两个周才解决).

  6) You can go out _______________(只要你答应晚上11点以前回来).

  7) I remember the whole thing _______________(仿佛是昨天发生的).



  答案
  1) Whatever we talk about

  (考点:让步状语从句)

  2) Whichever side wins

  (考点:同上)

  3) However hard some people in the audience tried to upset him

  (考点:同上)

  4) so that we might get a better view

  (考点:目的状语从句)

  5) that it took us nearly two weeks to solve it

  (考点:结果状语从句)

  6) as long as you promise to be back before 11 at night

  (考点:条件状语从句)

  7) as if it happened yesterday

  (考点:方式状语从句)
 

相关资料

相关阅读