商务英语辅导:中级口语训练第2课-如何使用电话

全国等级考试资料网 2023-04-06 18:41:20 44

“商务英语口语”适合已掌握英语基本语法和常用词汇的商务人士,或者是英语水平较高,但口语水平较差人士。将和外商谈生意时可能碰到的情况一网打尽,内容包括迎接客户、如何招待客户、推销产品、陪客户参观工厂、解决纠纷、顺利签约、完成交易、国外出差、订机票、旅店、途中处理突发事件等最常用的商务术语与词汇以及贸易实务常识、欧美国情、基本礼仪,让学员成为博闻多礼,潜力无限的经理人才。

UNIT 2 HOW TO USE TELEPHONE 如何使用电话

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好, 我是爱德华.格林。请史密斯先生接电话。

SMITH’S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn’t available.

史密斯的秘书:对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I’ll bring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?

爱德华.格林:那好吧。我再打过来。史密斯先生有直线电话吗?

SMITH’S SECRETARY: I’m sorry but the number is confidential.

史密斯的秘书:对不起,号码保密。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.

爱德华.格林:好的。谢谢。外语学习网

JENNY ROSS: It’s very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.

詹妮.罗斯:想跟史密斯先生通电话真难。

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know.

爱德华.格林:是啊,我知道。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.

NOVO 接待员:早上好, RUYJ 广告公司。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。我是堂.布拉德利。请菲尔.沃森接电话?

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?

NOVO 接待员:您是哪家公司的?

DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I’ll put you through.

NOVO 接待员:我给您转过去。

DAVE: Phil Watson’s phone.

戴夫菲尔.沃森的电话。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?

堂.布拉德利:早上好。请菲尔听电话

DAVE: Can I ask who’s calling please?

戴夫:能问一下您是哪位吗?

DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利: Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。

DAVE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I’m afraid Phil’s not in the office at the moment.

戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲尔目前不在办公室。

Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile phone?

让我给他捎信还是您打他的移动电话?

DON BRADLEY: I’ll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?

堂.布拉德利:我还是打他的移动电话吧。请问号码是多少?

DAVE: 0802 54377

戴夫:0802 54377

DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double seven.

堂.布拉德利:让我对一下。0802 54377。

DAVE: That’s it.

戴夫:对。

DON BRADLEY: Thanks.

堂.布拉德利:谢谢。

PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.

菲尔.沃森: 你好。菲尔.沃森。

DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.

堂.布拉德利:你好。菲尔,我是堂.布拉德利。

PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?

菲尔.沃森: 你好, 堂。抱歉让你久等。你身体好吗?

DON BRADLEY: I’m fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want you to see it.

堂.布拉德利:好,谢谢。我们能见个面吗?我们有了新产品,我希望你看一下。

****

SMITH’S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith’s office.

史密斯的秘书:你好, 史密斯先生的办公室。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to  Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好, 我是Bibury系统公司的爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通电 话。

SMITH’S SECRETARY: I’m afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?

史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生目前不在办公室。请问您有什么事?

EDWARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. We’ve got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.

爱德华.格林:是很重要的事。我代表Bibury系统公司。我们新推出了一款产品,希望史密斯先生看一下。

SMITH’S SECRETARY: Please send the product specifications by mail, Mr. Green.

史密斯的秘书:格林先生,请把该产品的说明书邮寄给我们。

EDWARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time to call?

爱德华.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下产品,并且希望直接和他谈一谈。什么时候打电话合适?

SMITH’S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.

史密斯的秘书:你可以今天下午试着打一下。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。再见。

****

DEREK JONES: Yes.

德里克.琼斯:你好。

CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?

CALLER:请皮特听电话?

DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?

德里克.琼斯:皮特•希尔?

CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.

CALLER: No。皮特•富山。

DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.

德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特•富山这个人。

CALLER: Is that extension 367?

CALLER:这是367分机吗?

DEREK JONES: No, you’ve got the wrong number. This is 412.

德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。这是分机 412。

CALLER: I’m sorry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?

CALLER: 对不起。您能把我转回总机?

DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.

德里克.琼斯:可以,稍等。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.

爱德华.格林:你好, 我是爱德华.格林。我之前打过电话。我想跟史密斯先生通话。

SMITH’S SECRETARY: I’m afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.

史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生正在开会。

EDWARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?

爱德华.格林:他今天下午稍后有空吗?

SMITH’S SECRETARY: I don’t think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.

史密斯的秘书:没有。史密斯先生现在很忙。

相关资料

相关阅读